SAQAR's first EP "The Reckoning" is both an epic and a universal symbolism of eternal fight between the good and evil within every person and how it started with the first disobedience. The album art depicts a hellish version of the garden of Eden with Satan and the Serpent hiding and laughing within the trees, while a female figure, holding a red apple and flames in her hands.
released March 17, 2017
- Music Composition and Performance: Khaled El-Sisi.
- Lyrics & Vocaling: Bloodreaver.
- Album Art: Dina Yacout
- Recording, Mixing, & Mastering by Khaled El-Sisi at Khaled El-Sisi Home Studio.
* Recording Equipment:-
- BC Rich ASM Pro.
- Ibanez S7420.
- Amps: Marshall Valvestate 8100.
- FX: Line 6 POD HD Pro.
- Mics: MXL 990/991.
- Audio Interface: Focusrite Scarlett Solo.
- DAW: Cubase 5.
- Drums were programmed with EZDrummer by Khaled El-Sisi
all rights reserved
feeds for ,